A Negligent Driver Can Change Your Life Forever
The adverse consequences of a motor vehicle crash can last for weeks, months, years or a lifetime. If a negligent driver contributed to your accident, you deserve fair compensation for your damages.
At Revo Law Firm, LLC, you can expect respect and consideration from our knowledgeable lawyers and our professional staff. This is because we have spent over 40 years helping survivors of auto accidents. When we represent you, our attorneys will take efficient, effective steps to recover damages from:
- Impaired drivers — New Mexico has one of the highest rates of fatal accidents involving drunk or drugged drivers in the nation.
- Distracted drivers — Distracted driving, especially from texting or talking on the phone, is one of the primary hazards on our state’s roadways.
- Uninsured and underinsured drivers — With the second-worst ranking for the number of uninsured and underinsured drivers in the country, New Mexico can be a difficult place to recover damages unless your lawyer takes an innovative, aggressive approach.
What Damages Can I Claim In My Personal Injury Case?
Our team is skilled at handling catastrophic injuries that cause long-term damage and disability. Our lawyers also understand that even minor injuries cause physical, emotional and financial distress.
Depending on the type of accident and the extent of your injuries, we may pursue:
- Lost income
- Medical costs
- Disability and dysfunction
- Disfigurement and scarring
- Pain and suffering
- Property damage
If you lost a loved one in a fatal car accident, we can seek damages for the loss of companionship and guidance, as well as financial losses such as lost income.
Protecting Your Rights Against Unfair Insurance Tactics
Insurance companies are businesses whose main goal is to make profits. As a result, insurance providers commonly make low-ball settlement offers to injured victims. Some insurers even neglect their good faith duties to their clients.
Never accept an offer without having its terms reviewed by a lawyer. Once you accept the offer, you waive your right to seek further damages. Before you talk to your insurance company, talk to Revo Law Firm so we can help you get fair compensation.
Have A Lawyer Evaluate Your Case
We provide no-risk, no-obligation consultations at our firm in Albuquerque. Call us at 505-293-8888 or send us an email to schedule your appointment. Then, a lawyer can begin evaluating your case. For your convenience, we also offer flexible hours.