Recovery For The Most Vulnerable Patients
The most difficult thing for new parents to hear is that something went wrong during delivery. Yet, too often, a family learns that their previously healthy infant was unnecessarily injured at the time of birth. Instead of imagining the many accomplishments and joys awaiting their beloved child, parents must now endure the many roadblocks to overcome.
Established more than 40 years ago, Revo Law Firm can guide your family through this difficult time. Our medical malpractice attorney will pursue the fair and reasonable compensation that can help you give your child the best treatments and rehabilitation you can so your baby has the greatest opportunity for recovery, comfort and quality of life.
What Are Primary Mistakes During Prenatal Care, Labor And Delivery?
Prenatal damage to the fetus or a prolonged and difficult delivery can inflict multiple injuries on a baby’s vulnerable body or brain. A physician’s or hospital’s negligence can result in permanent injuries to your newborn such as:
- Failure to accurately assess your high-risk pregnancy
- Undiagnosed preeclampsia, gestational diabetes or other maternal health conditions
- Pharmaceutical errors
- Uncontrolled birth infection
- Not recommending cesarean delivery when appropriate
- Failure to stop internal bleeding
- Anesthesia overdose
- Improper insertion of the epidural needle
- Tugging or forcing the baby through the birth canal
- Actions that deprive the baby of oxygen
- Birth defects caused by obstetric mistakes